I’m Giles Lascelle, and I am passionate about enabling greatness and empowering the extraordinary in the people I work with.
Over the last 25 years I have worked in a wide range of contexts. I started out teaching meditation and mindfulness to stressed-out healthcare workers, and corporate executives. I moved on to become a therapist, trainer and team facilitator for healthcare organisations and in private practice. I have also worked widely in the charity and not for profit sector with organisations dedicated to serving some of the most marginalised people in society.
I now spend my time empowering extraordinary people – leaders, entrepreneurs, and creative visionaries. I have developed a powerful change framework called The Transformation Journey, which I use in my work as a coach, trainer, team facilitator and motivational speaker.
I live in the city of Bath in the UK, with my beautiful wife Ally, and an insanely over-indulged cat.
Values and Beliefs
Everything I do is underpinned by some rock solid values and beliefs. For me this means that everything I do is underpinned by the high value I place on:
- Authenticity – I am deeply and personally invested in my clients through building genuine and transparent relationships.
- Creativity – I am committed to developing and implementing processes of change that are exciting and innovative.
- Integrity – My work embraces a culture and methodology of change that is respectful and honouring of every person.
The fundamental beliefs that inform my work are too numerous to mention in full, but if I had to pick out just a couple, they would be these:
- Radical change is possible, it goes deeper and has more lasting impact than superficial or partial change.
- As we allow transformation to impact our lives, the lives of others and the world around us are also impacted for good.
If you want to find out more about what I do, or if you are interested in having me come and speak, please get in touch or you can join the tribe for regular updates.